Friday, December 21, 2012

Kick me Goodnight

The rolls and flutters have become full blown kicks. HOW THE F DID THAT HAPPEN? How am I already 23 weeks? This time is absolutely flying by. As much as I am ready to meet this little guy  or girl, I can’t help but feel a little sad that this precious time is going by so quickly. I got so use to begging for time to pass so I could reach each milestone safely, but now it’s lightning speed and I don’t know if I am holding on to these precious moments tight enough.

Although it’s not all that precious when you get up at 3am (for the 5th time) to pee and you get kicked so hard you almost fall to your knees. Yeah that happened. BUT I have to admit, I was a tiny bit on the happy side, because that means you are still in there little one, alive and kicking (you like that pun?) and all is right with this world that I am so afraid could slip thru my fingers at any given time.

I am also grateful that I am only this much pregnant………





during the holidays. I am exhausted and my ankles look like I’m wearing skin toned ankle weights. If I were any further along, no one would be getting gifts this year. Seriously.I don’t know how really pregnant people do it, and some with children in tow. Yeah, I’m just not that together.  I’m a tad concerned about the holidays since we are usually in 95678 billion places in two days and it’s already exhausting without a child in your stomach. I’m also horrible at saying NO – this year should be a nice intro into holidays to come since juggling a baby will more than likely put a halt to the non-stop go go go that is usually Christmas time. Maybe for once I can actually sit back and enjoy the holidays rather than loathe them because I am so stressed and sleep deprived I can’t think straight. HAHA at least that is what I keep telling myself!!!!!

Speaking of…baby got its first Christmas gift today – a precious little lamb from one of my besties. It is sooo cute and we both had tears in our eyes when I opened it. I think we were both thinking SHIT JUST GOT REAL. Hehe  Not that I want time to pass by, but I seriously cannot wait to experience Christmas thru the eyes of my child!! 

Happy Holidays and God Bless. I’m wishing and praying most of all that all my fellow IF’ers get their little miracles soon!!

1 comment: