Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Five

1.  It’s official; I no longer have ankle bones. **sigh** it’s going to be a looooooooooong 4 months.  ha!

2. DH is either not feeling well or starting to feel sympathy for said kankles – he asked if I wanted to go see Twilight tonight. Who are you and what have you done with my husband? Haha

 3. Compliments have quickly gone from “you  look great" and "you’re all belly” to “you’re really poochin’ out there.”  One co-worker calls me Little Mama. I was quick to inform her that if that ever changed to Big Mama, I would file a formal complaint. HAHA!!

 4. We have officially purchased nursery furniture. SHIT JUST GOT REAL.

 5.  DH wanted to know why there was only one stocking hanging from the mantel then slightly pouted when I said only the baby gets a stocking this year. NEWS FLASH BUD – YOU MEAN NOTHING TO ME NOW. Bwwaaahhhhhhhh!! Just kidding dear. But yeah, no stocking. DEAL. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment