Friday, May 4, 2012

SHUT THE FRONT DOOR

"I felt more powerful than I've ever felt in my life. I felt connected to my body. I felt like I knew my purpose in the world."-  Beyoncé Knowles on giving birth


It’s BS things like this and idiots people like her that make me want to scream my head off. THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK FAMOUS PERSON WHO EVERYONE SEES, HEARS, ENVIES, STRIVES TO IMITATE.  Try peeing on three hundred and fourty eleven thousand sticks, having a wand shoved up your hoo hah every other day, giving yourself shots in the stomach, shooting up meds that make you fat, ugly bloated, pissed off and evil, then get back to me on how connected you feel to your body (which by the way fails you at every turn) and THEN we’ll talk. Until then stfu and go paint your nails blue and buy a blue car and because frankly someone with all that supposed style and class should be able to come up with a better name for their child than a primary color. 

Now excuse me while I go seek out MY purpose in the world which is apparantly different than most women.

 
Remind me to cancel my subscription to People Magazine.

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you on this!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I stumbled on your blog and I freaking LOVE this!!! I laughed. Thank you for calling it like it is. Statements like this are hard to hear, if only it were this easy.

    ReplyDelete