Monday, August 22, 2011

I've got a new attitude........

There is one sure fire way to ensure AF shows – take a pregnancy test.  Works every time.  I felt kind of ‘funny’ for the last week and so I decided to make sure I actually wasn’t.  I needed WINE, okay! And as you can imagine, this is the result I got. Or at least that’s how it looked in my mind.
 
Hey at least I can joke about it. Last month at this time I was sobbing at my desk with the door closed praying no one asked what was wrong. So I would say I’ve progressed. I didn’t even cry. Not one single tear. I didn’t really feel anything to be honest. I mean I knew. Deep down, I already knew.
SOOOOO my attitude this week…F*ck it.  What would life be like without kids? Would it be so bad?  My husband’s attitude – “well I guess we’ll just go at it again next month.” Wow the romance astounds me.  Grrrrrr
I’ve made the decision not to take Clomid ever again (as long as I am here on this earth). This medication should come with a flashing red light attached to it – its bad news, plain and simple. My husband should win an award for putting up with me on that stuff.  I find it funny that I request an appointment to discuss this with the person who prescribed it to me yet he is double- booked and too busy to speak with me this week. OH REALLY????? Is that so? Well, good thing his nurse is good people because I had a new prescription within the hour. Have no idea what it is or when I take it.  I don’t care at this point. As long as it’s NOT clomid.  I’m so happy I don’t have to take that medication again I’m almost elated.  Even if my female parts feel like they are trying to claw their way to the outside of my body. And so begins a new cycle folks.......

No comments:

Post a Comment