Friday, November 1, 2013

Halloween

one of my October 2011 post vs. one of my October 2012 posts vs. today's post. Can we say ROLLER.COASTER.RIDE?! Hoo Wee. I went right back to the very moment in 2011 when I mentioned the pumpkin patch. Last Sunday we decided to be THOSE PEOPLE who take a baby to the pumpkin patch. i had it all clear in my head of how it was all suppose to go. This day I had waited for soooo long. I even teared up as we stepped out of the car, lump in my throat, belly all knoted up, thank you GOD for this moment that i dreamed about......cue the angels singing......

This is what happened next.....

this would be cute if only he could sit up and strangers didn't keep walking behind us

again, if he could sit up. oh and if his vest actually fit


who needs pumpkins with a noggin like this

i don't care about this pumpkin but the grass FUUUUN

oh wait, i DO like this pumpkin

i like it so much i refuse to look at mom taking  my picture

im done with pumpkins AND kisses


So yeah, it was hot, and the sun was blindling, there were hardly any pumpkins in the patch, and my photog skills left a little to be desired. **sigh** But I was there dammit. With my kid, in a pumpkin patch, at Halloween with pictures to prove it. TAKE THAT INFERTILITY.

And there was this....... 



isn't this the scariest dragon (with a mustache) you have ever seen?

1 comment: