Friday, October 14, 2011

6 Places (This was a tough one!)



1.  pumpkin patch. Odd I know but anyone who looks at face.book will tell you that right now there are 105,267,000 pictures posted of people with their kids at pumpkin patches. I would give anything to be one of those people.
2.  L.A. So I can thump Rachel Zoe in the forehead. Who let this woman breed for God’s sake?  One of her is a plenty!! (And yet I can’t stop watching her show!!!!!!  Go figure) A baby is neither a vampire nor an alien you crazy b*tch!!!!  “Couldn’t be worse timing” you say? Yeah, well F you!
3.  the mountain cabin where we spent our honeymoon – by far the happiest week of my entire life.
4.  Hollywood. Because apparently they are giving out babies like candy there.  Name one celebrity who ISN’T pregnant or just had a baby? Go head. Try.
5. a house with no walls or doors so my husband and I can’t stay mad and avoid each other
6. a magical place where infertility doesn’t hurt so much

No comments:

Post a Comment