Wednesday, January 9, 2013

What Counts

98  - the number of days left til my due date. HOLY SHIT FIRE.

50 – the number of people invited to just ONE of my baby showers. **sigh** To say people are excited about this baby would be an understatement. The number of thank you notes I am facing ranks right up there with my wedding.

18 – the number of days until my SIL is due. I beat she’s freaking out a little bit right now. hehe

6 – the number of hours I spent in L & D.  You read that right. On New Year’s Day, my belly started hurting at dinner. I actually found it difficult to walk to the buffet. It wasn’t until the pain became excruciating Thursday that I decided I better get it checked out. Glad I did. After a ‘full’exam (uuugh) and an ultrasound that came up empty, they sent me to L & D to be monitored for possible premature labor. WHAT THE WHAT?  Turns out I was having contractions due to dehydration. SCARY AS HELL.

5- the number of hours of sleep I am averaging per night. IF I’m lucky.  Yeah – how the frick are you supposed to get anywhere remotely near comfortable? Please tell me this.

 3 – the number of hours before I attempt prenatal yoga. They could probably sell tickets because I’m sure it’s going to be quite entertaining.

1- the number of weeks left in my 2nd trimester. How did that happen??????

0 – the number of times I smiled after receiving our first day care quote yesterday.  Good God people. You only have to keep it from 8am to 5pm not raise it until its 18. SHEESH……

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shannon! Thanks for your comment/prayers. It means so much. I'm so excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete