Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WTH Wednesday


I have been nauseous, light headed and cramping for three days straight. But nope NOT PREGNANT. Not even close.  WTH


My therapist got irritated with me at this weeks’ session– actually threw her head back, yelled and acted like she was pulling her hair out. Uuuum yeah, and I thought going was supposed to make me feel better. WTH


My mom emailed me ANOTHER photo of someone’s baby. How many times do I have to ask her not to do this before I go completely batshitcrazy ?! WTH


I just finished a great book. The plot – a girl who cheats on her fiancé with his best friend and ends up…yep, you guessed it PREGNANT. And even better, with TWINS! WTH


On a recent weekend beach trip, I actually felt sorry for two young moms with little ones because they couldn’t lay in the sand, drink beer and nap and read trashy magazines. WTH is wrong with me?


For two brief seconds today, I considered not trying this month so I can zip line, white water raft and ride horses during our trip to Aspen next month. WTH

1 comment:

  1. Been right there with you on all of it and it's normal.
    Believe me.....
    We tried everything under the sun for 2-years and were just getting geared back up for another IVF... when guess what?
    You guessed it. Hubby and I actually did it on our own.
    I'm only 6-weeks so we're nervous but it's a freaking miracle! Literally!!!
    I will be praying for you!!BTW - haven't announced this on my blog yet.

    ReplyDelete