Friday, February 24, 2012

Freaky Friday

Ø    Today I am probably 4 DPO – BOOOOOOORING. I didn’t pee on a single stick. I didn’t take my temperature – not even once.  I’m not even sure we did it on the right days. This month, IF did not rule my life.  I feel so FREEEEEEE!

Ø The new IVF doctor we saw on Tuesday could double as a used car salesman, I swear. He’s gooooood! HA!  I was equally impressed with the office. They were running a tight business but seemed to really appreciate that we thought highly enough of them to come back ( I had an HSG done there last June).  I didn’t have the heart to tell them they weren’t our first choice but I really truly hope they are our last.  Everyone was so nice and accommodating, esp. the front desk. So much better than the hussies who were pregnant and liked to announce it to the world and discuss their ‘ailment’ at top volume. Oh and not one single parenting magazine in the entire building. PROPS!

Ø   I LOVE the sales lady at GNC. I have never set foot inside a GNC until this week. But she was soooooo sweet and highly impressed I had hand written doctor notes to try supplements. She said doctors hardly ever do that anymore. More brownie points for Mr. Dr. M!

Ø   Last night, I sat beside a girl who had a BAD miscarriage a few weeks ago at 12 weeks. They weren’t trying. She’s early 40 something. I kept looking in her eyes for any sign of omg I want to lay down on this floor and die but nothing, nada. Strong people. Pffftttt

Ø   This weekend I am most looking forward to marguaritas and Mexican food, getting back to the gym (yeah I said it!), DYI projects and a jewelry class. That kind of leaves little time for anything else…….so FREEEEEEEE!

2 comments:

  1. Stopping by from Kellys SUYL. How are things going this month? Hang in there, I know the feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from kellys korner. Oh how nice it is to have a free month! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete