Monday, November 14, 2011

5 Foods


Ok. I have nothing to write that isn’t vengeful, spiteful, angry and deceitful so what better time to head back into the ‘ole challenge - how obvious is it that AF arrived today?. These are foods you are told to avoid when pregnant. I hope I get the chance to do just that one day.
1) sushi – as hard as this will be – I’m guessing it’s the last thing I pregnant lady wants to eat or even smell for that matter?!?!
2) lunch meat – includes hotdogs. Good thing the hubs doesn’t have to carry the baby – he would not make it without hotdogs. Serious.
3) soft cheeses – I will miss my Brie. That’s for sure. The last time I had baked brie I told the waiter I was thinking of marrying it. Did I mention I had wine with dinner? J
4) seafood – thank goodness this is mostly limited to large fish such as shark, sword fish, and king mackerel because let’s face it, those aren’t typically a part of my daily diet. Shrimp on the other hand – 9 months without shrimp and I could lose my mind. Small doses is okay?  Whew!  Crisis averted.
5) raw eggs – this would not normally be an issue except they are in tiramisu, raw cookie dough, eggnog, homemade ice cream, and Caesar dressing…GASP!

No comments:

Post a Comment