Monday, September 26, 2011

9 Loves


1.       Finding out my husband has been carrying a lucky buckeye in his pocket for weeks – for us.

2.       Baby clothes. I. Cannot. Wait. to buy some!!!!!

3.       Getting good test results.

4.       An amazing RE who is kind, gentle and makes you feel like it’s his/her life’s work to get you that baby you want so badly.

5.       A husband who asks three times on our first date if I want kids.

6.       Baby gadgets. There are soooo many. I mean how awesome is this:
Lil' Luxuries Whirlpool, Bubbling Spa & Shower




7.       The advancement of medicine AND technology so that one day I too might be a mom!
8.         Infertility blogs. : )

9.       Having THIS blog to vent, rant and get it all off my chest. AND the folks who read and comment and make me feel less crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment