Monday, September 10, 2012

The Writing on the Wall

What's more painful than 50 progesterone shots? Maybe your mother-in-law asking you in a mass email to help with your sister-in-law's baby shower. 

What's worse than OHSS? Your mother-in-law then forwarding an email from your sister-in-law about how much fun she had this weekend registering for baby items. (is it just me or is 20 weeks a little too soon for that?)

What's almost worse than 18 months of BFN's? Your husband responding to said email, "sure, we'd love to help."  (UUmmmm...anyone have a sofa I can crash on tonight and the next 365 nights?)

Its clear to me I made a huge mistake including family members in our struggles. Or maybe just MY family is full of clueless idiots. I swear no matter how much you share the pain, no matter how much you think people should understand, the truth is, they just don't.  Unless they've been down the IF road before, Im starting to think the human population just doesn't get it all all. And that my friends is perhaps the most painful thing of all.

Excuse me while I go spray paint it on a damn wall somewhere. (IDIOTS...gah)

No comments:

Post a Comment